Thursday, April 13, 2017

Stace And Yummy Chicken Roll Ups


For my Bridal Shower my mom, knowing my hatred and fear of cooking, decided to throw a cooking/kitchen type shower. The invitations specified bringing some type of cookware and a recipe. One of my favorite (and easiest of course) is Chicken Roll Ups. A dear friend of the family gave it to me and I think of her every time I make them. Not only is it simple and quick everyone in my house eats them and that is a huge win for me.

Ingredients 

Need For Chicken

- 1/2 cup of cooked diced chicken (I use canned)
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Tsp of onion ( I don't care for onion so I've never done that)

Need For Gravy

- 1 can cream of chicken Soup
- 1 cup sour cream

Instructions For Chicken

Cream cheese needs to be room temperature or warmed for easy mixing. Mix cream cheese with chicken and salt and pepper. Put small spoonful on each roll. Roll up and bake according to crescent roll directions.

Instructions For Gravy

Combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and a little milk. Heat and pour over roll ups.

Sometimes I make the gravy but a lot of the time I just make the roll ups. BuddyBoy doesn't care for sauces and I'm hit and miss with them as well. The gravy is actually really yummy but the rolls don't need it to be delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment