Thursday, June 5, 2014

Stace's undying love of Sherlock

    



    I have many loves - food is obviously one of them, my family, and TV shows. I have mentioned that I have an addiction to TV shows. By now I'm sure many people have heard of the British series Sherlock. I looove Sherlock it is so good. It's based on the books written by Sir Conan Doyle; This series, however, is based in modern London. Three seasons have been released and each season has 3 episodes. It's kind of sad, for us Americans, but happily each episode is like an hour and a half long so that makes it a little better. Sherlock is played by Benedict Cumberbatch, who happened to play Kahn in the new Star Trek movie, and Watson is played by Martin Freeman, who plays Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit. Its all very good.

     All the actors in this show, big or small roles, are good. That normally never happens usually in a normal series there's at least one ridiculous role that is completely annoying, not in Sherlock, they're all good! Let's add that all of the actors are British, who doesn't love a good British accent? The directing is good and each episode keeps you guessing and engrossed.

    I found out that season 3 has (finally!) come out on NetFlix. That was how I originally was able to watch them. My parents told me about it, when I went to visit they set me up and I spent like two days watching it, I was so happy! I just kept telling my dad "This is good, THIS IS LIKE REALLY GOOD"! I couldn't stop talking about it.

    We've introduced this show to a few people, because we like them, and there has not been one person who has not loved it. It's a crowd pleaser for sure. All I can say is, enjoy or be judged. Sherlock: Season 1

No comments:

Post a Comment