Saturday, May 17, 2014

Stace and Parmesan Paprika Chicken

   






     I have noticed that whenever I post about food it's about a dessert; excuse me. So to change my routine,  I decided to talk about one of my families favorite meals, Parmesan Paprika Chicken.  I found it on Pinterest and the reason I even decided to try it was because it looked so easy. I was a little worried about trying it because I didn't even know what paprika tasted like.  Because I was nervous about it, when I first cooked it, I only added about half the paprike that the recipe called for.  Now that we've made it a few times I do a little more paprika, but I don't do the full amount because I don't want it to overpower the dish. I also add extra Parmesan on top of the chicken before I cook it because my husband is a big cheese fan. 

    One of the reasons we like it so much is that it's nice and crispy.  A good side dish to make with it is Zatarain's yellow rice. My two year old even likes it. Sometimes he eats half of my chicken and he always is a rice fan. Another great thing about this meal is that the prep time is 15 min and the cook time is about an hour. I am all about quick and easy when it comes to food. 

    I like Parmesan Paprika Chicken because it's different, easy, and crispy. You really might be surprised who all likes it in your family. I was pretty floored that my two year old did.

Parmesan Paprika Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment