Monday, May 12, 2014

Stace and the coolest phone case ever

      


Do you know what I find can be an annoying thing? A wallet. Especially since I've had a child. When he was a little baby, the diaper bag became my purse.  As he has gotten older he does not need the diaper bag everywhere I go, but I still take it if we aren't going to be home for a long time. When that started happening, switching between purse and diaper bag, I was constantly leaving my wallet in one of them. I would got to the mall with my diaper bag and look for my wallet and realize I had left it in my purse. I would go to the grocery store look for my wallet and realize it was in my diaper bag. Like I said, annoying. 

     Even before I became a mom instead of using a wallet I would use a dumb card case that I got for free from a store that they would just put gift cards in. I used it because I was going to school and didn't want to worry about leaving my wallet in my backpack.

     I would complain to my mom and Steph about it and mom found out about a wallet that is a phone case. At first I thought that sounded kind of weird and I didn't really get how it would work and not be bulky on my phone. I am all about sticking my phone in my back pocket. Mom thought I would really like it because whenever I go somewhere I never forget to take my phone. She got me a case for Christmas and I loved it! It was a little bit bulky but it was super cool. It held up to 2 to 3 cards and had a mirror in it. Then I got my phone upgraded and I had to get a new one and I really like this case as well. It holds up to 3 or 4 cards but has no mirror. The one I currently use is made by a company called cm4. Here is a link to my current case: iPhone 5s Wallet Case - Q Card Case for iPhone 5/5s by CM4 - Black Onyx

    There are a ton of different types of wallet phone cases but I prefer the simple ones that only hold 3 or 4 cards. My case is cute, convenient, and snazzy, and mom was right I never forget to take my phone with me so I always have what I need to purchase groceries, or not get a ticket for driving without my license, or to have it at the ready to get something cute.
This is one of the other cases that I have heard really good things about: Speck Products CandyShell Card Case for iPhone 5c - Retail Packaging - White/Caribbean Blue  

No comments:

Post a Comment