Saturday, April 26, 2014

Stace and Pineapple Upside Down Cake. YES!

    


I woke up the other morning and I was craving, no, CRAVING my mother-in-laws pineapple upside down cake. Like, I was laying in bed wishing with everything inside me that it was already made and waiting downstairs for me because you know what, I absolutely would have had it for breakfast. There's pineapple in it its fine. 

     The best thing about this pineapple upside down cake, other then how incredibly yummy it is,  is how easy it is to make AND it doesn't call for any weird random ingredients I had almost everything but the crushed pineapple and the yellow cake mix. I love it when things are easy to make and don't take a lot of time, its my favorite.

     I worried because I did not have the recipe and California is an hour behind from where I am and I didn't want to wake my mother-in-law up or I didn't know if she was working and I basically needed the recipe right that second or my life would've been over. Then I remembered my mother-in-law has a blog with all her yummy recipes! And sure enough the pineapple upside down cake was on there. Bless her. Something that is really tasty about the upside down cake is that when you are making the cake mix instead of adding a cup of water to it she has you add a cup of the pineapple juice. Its so moist!

    It was the first time I made it and of course I was a little worried about how it would turn out because cooking and I don't get along but it turned out great! And we may or may not have eaten it in two days. Don't judge. It has pineapple, its ok. 

Go to my mother-in-laws blog for the yummy recipe! 
http://twistedflavor.blogspot.com/2012/03/pineapple-upside-down-cake.html

No comments:

Post a Comment