Monday, April 7, 2014

Stace and a surprising new experience with Chick-fil-a

    So I have said on a few occasions that I am a big fan of food, not cooking said food, but just food in general. It's tasty. When I was visiting family, I went with Steph to have lunch at the school with her two oldest children because it is fun to have Aunt Stace come to lunch. We picked up Chick-fil-a and normally I just get some chicken nuggets and of course, the fries. I love their fries, my mom doesn't care for them, but I really and truly love them. 

      When we got to the drive thru, Steph asked if I would share a Cobb salad with her. I do enjoy a good salad but when I go out to eat I'm not exactly trying to be healthy so I just get whatever sounds good, which is usually not a salad alone. If my meal comes with a salad great, but I don't normally "just" get a salad. I told her that I would have some and a few nuggets. 

     While we were eating lunch I nibbled on some salad and it was really good! It actually surprised me how tasty it was. I like Cobb salads with just ranch, but Steph got ranch and also a spicy sauce to put on it. I tried it with the ranch and spicy and the spicy actually wasn't very spicy (which I like) and it did add a new level of flavor but I still prefer just ranch. I also think that when you order the Cobb salad it comes with like a ranch avocado dressing which I have not tried but I think I just might.

      It was a very fun successful lunch even though some fruit punch fell on the floor and in the process of cleaning I got the fruit punch all over my light colored just washed jeans; it was still a great time!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment