Thursday, March 13, 2014

Stace's love of Wendy's

So when you are pregnant you go through different stages of wanting food. Sometimes you are lucky if anything sounds good at all and if you can even keep it down. Then you get to the point where something sounds decent to eat, but its still not great. And then the best thing happens, the cravings start. Getting what you crave is an experience like no other and, as one who has always had a great fondness for food, getting to the craving stage is my all time favorite. 
While I was pregnant with my son I went about a month, maybe even two, of needing a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and a small fries from Wendy's, with the occasional chocolate frosty, at least once a day sometimes even twice a day. 
Apparently with this pregnancy I am having similar cravings. It is not as bad as it was with my first, at least not yet anyway. So I went to Wendy's the other day to get my Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and fries and the nice lady taking my order at the drive thru informed me that if I donated a dollar to an adoption foundation with my next orders I would receive a free Jr. frosty. So I said sure and donated my dollar and they gave me a frosty key ring and she said to show that every time I came to make a purchase and I would get my free frosty. When I got home I looked on the back of it to see how long it lasted and it lasts until the end of the year! So now I wish I had donated two dollars, whether or not I would've shared my two frosty's or eaten them both is hard to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment