Friday, March 14, 2014

Stace's addiction to TV shows

There are several things I can't live without. My family is definitely a big one. A good book, or really several good books. Friends, restaurants and TV shows and movies. One could say I have a problem because I realized that I am currently watching 6 TV shows and those are just ones that are currently on the air that I am following. It does not include shows such as Friends, Gilmore Girls, Charmed (I know, guilty pleasure), Arrested Development, and seriously I could keep going. But one of my favorite shows right now that I am following is New Girl. It is currently on its 3rd season and it is funny! Its about a girl who ends up living with three guys after her boyfriend of like 6 years or something cheats on her. Each of the characters are so weird and its really random but it is about different types of friendships, like of the three guys two have been friends since they were kids and two have been friends since college and she has a best friend since childhood as well and its just about this group of people who have ended up together and the fun they have and the weirdness they do. So if you need a show that isn't to heavy and is just silly and fun I think New Girl is it. Its also nice because it is a show that my husband and I enjoy together unlike you know Gilmore Girls or something or, I'm sorry I just can't do it but my husband loves it as does my mom, Duck Dynasty. Its nice to have something that we can watch as a couple that we equally enjoy.

If you missed the first two seasons of New Girl you can find them here:  New Girl: Season 1

No comments:

Post a Comment